Reindeer, Turkey and Cranberry, a limited edition premium Christmas meal recipe. Formulated with venison meat and turkey, both super-lean protein sources, known to be rich in essential amino acids, exceptionally nutrient dense and lower fat than traditional proteins. A delicious nutritionally balanced gourmet recipe, the perfect choice for your dog’s special festive meal.
Our Reindeer, Turkey and Cranberry meal option is a delicious gourmet recipe. A blend of quality venison meat, turkey meat and ground turkey bone ( from DEFRA approved, British Farm Assurance certified local farms), packed with seasonal vegetables, superfoods and infused with the best quality Scottish salmon oil.
*see ingredients below for full breakdown
Precisely Balanced Complete Nutrition
As part of our complete formula meal range, this year’s Festive Blend is precisely balanced, supplying optimum levels of all the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients to support your dog’s growth, development and vitality. Suitable for dogs 24 weeks plus.
*Please note – we use double 10mm mincing plates for all ingredients in our adult meal ranges. Bone fragments may be present on occasion.
Simple And Easy Feeding
Simply defrost, pop the lid and serve! Then relax in the knowledge your dog is getting the absolute best possible natural nourishment every single day.
Available in 500g
- Keep raw dog food frozen until use
- Defrost overnight in the fridge
- Will last 4 days if kept refrigerated
- If lesser amounts are needed, allow to soften enough to segment and decant from the frozen tray. Keep remainder frozen
40% Turkey (Includes approx 10% ground turkey bone)
5% Seasonal Greens (Combinations vary in line with seasonal availability)
0.5% Scottish Salmon Oil
Nutritional Analysis (% or / kg) –
Moisture 64.6%, Protein 15.9 %, Total Fat 11.9%, Ash 7.1%, Crude Fibre 1.3%
Good to Know –
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more amino acid chains
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed. [Ash is left over after analysis of the food. We do not add fire-ash to our products]
- Fibre – the term given to the soluble and insoluble plant-based part of the food